Brand Marketing Coordinator Job Description
Appocalypse Inc. is a new technology company that is creating disruptive and fun technology. The company is based out of Washington, DC but the position will be based in Miami, FL working alongside the Founder. We are currently looking for a Brand Marketing Coordinator for a startup mobile app called BOTY. BOTY is a mobile app connecting people at the bar.
The Brand Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the strategy and execution of End-to-End marketing solutions for the company. The role will cover planning and overall execution of End-to-End marketing plans and budgets. The requirements include a combination of: 1) strategic thinking 2) digital media expertise and fluency 3) customer-centric thinking and marketing 4) mastery of analytics and ROI and 5) creative development. This role will also require exceptional project management, organizational, and communication skills and recognized knowledge on relevant subject matter.
- Lead development, ideation and strategic thinking for go-to-market strategy
- Develop creative and compelling opportunities for major brand partners across key verticals
- Develop creative social media campaign strategies that align with brand strategy
- Reach out to tech reporters and maintain consistency across every piece of marketing collateral
- Actively identify and understand emerging trends, opportunities and partnerships, relentlessly tracking trends in the pursuit of innovation
- Create innovative sponsorship and partnership opportunities
- Interact with and conduct focus groups with clients
- Identify existing corporate/editorial initiatives that can be developed into brand partnership opportunities
- Partner with key Marketing or Research teams to develop intelligent, strategic insights to inform our ideas and measure their effectiveness
- Develop sales material to educate marketplace on successful campaigns across key verticals
- Work closely with all levels of Sales organization to understand the marketplace challenges and demands and find creative solutions
- Monitors marketing campaign costs associated with execution of marketing activities during calendar year
- Passion for BOTY’s mission
- Live, eat and breathe messaging and content marketing
- 3+ years in a media and advertising role, preferably digital
- Entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything you do
- Successful track record building and leading a large cross-functional Sales Marketing organization
- Detailed knowledge of marketing trends, emerging media, consumer insights and the latest digital / social / mobile technologies
- Creative storyteller & and strategic thinker
- Thought leader
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas both internally and with clients/agencies/trade
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
Top Reasons to Work for Us
- Huge Growth Potential
- Work with Cutting-Edge Technologies
- Awesome Company Culture
- Provides Equity
- Experienced Founders
- Travel as needed.
- Participate in events and vendor fairs as needed
- Sit for long periods of time in front of a laptop
- Attend weekly team meetings via Google Hangouts and meet face to face with team as needed.
- Attend community and networking events
Being that BOTY App is a startup, this will be an unpaid role until funding is secured. However, as a founding member, the Brand Marketing Coordinator will be granted anywhere from 20-25% equity of the 10% option pool. BOTY App will constantly review performance and increase pay based on contribution to success and growth of the company.
- Position: Brand Marketing Coordinator
- Company: Appocalypse, Inc. dba BOTY App
- Location: Nationwide
- Pay: Equity
- Download the BOTY App on iTunes or Google Play for free
- Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answer questions at https://bit.ly/2FYw3hO and email answers to email@example.com
- Complete interview via Google Hangouts and in person (to be scheduled)
*All steps must be completed to be eligible for the Brand Marketing Coordinator position.