Chief Finance Officer (CFO) / BizOps Job Description
Appocalypse Inc. is a new technology company that is creating disruptive and fun technology. The company is based out of Washington, DC but the position will be based in Miami, FL working alongside the Founder. We are currently looking for a Chief Finance Officer (CFO)/BizOps for a startup mobile app called BOTY. BOTY is a mobile app connecting people at the bar.
BOTY is seeking a high-level CFO / BizOps Executive to join our passionate, fast growing team. The CFO/ BizOps position will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day financial and business operations functions to help scale the company.
The CFO function will be the chief financial spokesperson for the company along with the CEO on strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, forecasting and fundraising.
The BizOps role will be responsible for managing all day-to-day business operations of the company and assist the CEO in the aggressive and successful growth of the business.
CFO Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Work with the CEO on fundraising & investor relations activities
o Business Modeling – Expansion Strategy
o Fundraising Support:
-Investor Meeting Preparation
——Budget forecasting – preparation & maintenance
——Financial modeling/cost analysis
——Manage external accounting firm
——Analytics related to sales, operations and pricing
BizOps Duties includes but is not limited to:
- Along with the CEO & CTO support the FH vision, strategy and goals of the company
- Set policies and internal processes that support the successful strategies to meet or exceed revenue, profit, and cash flow commitments
- Manage high-level Compliance and Legal projects
- Work with Executive team to ensure best practices in attracting and managing talent:
o Human Resources
- Passion for BOTY’s mission!
- Proven leadership ability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years finance experience and 5+ years managing day-to-day operations of an organization
- Experience with fundraising and working at startups a must
- Strong analytical skills, experience with forecasting, modeling, budgeting
- Very detailed oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Food and/or technology industry background a plus, but not required
- Proactive / Takes initiative; ability to work independently and manage up
- Knowledge and understanding of large-scale farming, food manufacturing and/or produce industry, big plus
Top Reasons to Work for Us
- Huge Growth Potential
- Work with Cutting-Edge Technologies
- Awesome Company Culture
- Provides Equity
- Experienced Founders
- On-call availability and periodic overtime.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
Being that BOTY App is a startup, this will be an unpaid role until funding is secured. However, as a founding member, the Chief Finance Officer (CTO)/BizOps will be granted anywhere from 4-7% of company ownership. Appocalypse, Inc. will constantly review performance and increase pay based on contribution to success and growth of the company.
- Position: Chief Finance Offer (CFO)/ BizOps
- Company: Appocalypse, Inc.
- Location: Miami, FL
- Pay: Equity (until funding is secured)
- Download the BOTY App on iTunes or Google Play for free!
- Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com!
- Answer questions at http://bit.ly/2E7jMlE and email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete interview via Google Hangouts and in person (to be scheduled).
*All steps must be completed to be eligible for the Chief Technology Officer position.