This is a short list of our most frequently asked questions about BOTY Trivia. For more information, or if you need support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is BOTY?
BOTY is a mobile app connecting people @ the bar. Find the best bartenders at the coolest places, link up with friends, and build new relationships along the way. Boty FAQ. We’re building BOTY to highlight the bartender and focusing on what makes them unique and helping users find the very best. We imagine a world where you have a better experience when you go to different bars where you know the people and they know you.
How do you pronounce BOTY?
BOTY is pronounced like the word body (/ˈbɑː.di/)
How much is your app?
$0.00 – available for free in the App Store and Google Play
What is BOTY Trivia?
BOTY Trivia allows users to connect with other players while checked-in at the host establishments. Game Trivia stimulates the mind and challenges users knowledge on a vast array of topics. What better way to spend time with friends while meeting new friends while hanging out.
How does the Game Trivia work?
- Establishments with a profile on the BOTY app are in charge of setting up games that can only be played at their place of business.
- Establishments specify the duration of when the games will start.
- The games last 30-40 minutes.
- Those who follow the establishment or have checked-in will get a notification about when the game is set to begin.
- Interested people can enroll themselves. Moments before commencement of the game, users get a push notification.
- After accepting to play from the push notification, user get a message to alert them to get ready to play.
- Winners of the Game Trivia will receive prizes from the host establishment
- The top scores will be posted on the establishment’s ‘Leaderboard.’
- Each establishment will have a Hall of Fame that will show the top scorers over time.
How does the Game Trivia scoring system work?
The scoring system in the BOTY game trivia is time based.
- Every player will have 30 seconds to answer each question and will be marked on the basis of how early he/she answers
- The countdown starts from 30 seconds and your score will be based on when you answered the question. Boty FAQ. For example, if a player answers the question on the 25th second, the score will be 25 but if you answer on the 5th second, your score will be 5.
- As the player goes to the next question, the combined score for the previous and the current question will be on display
- When the game ends, Boty FAQ the total score is displayed along with the player’s rank