How to Set Up Your Profile as a Networker?
When you join BOTY, the first thing you should do is set up your profile. Your profile introduces you to your friends, followers and establishments.
To create a new BOTY account and set up your profile, do the following:
- Download BOTY from the App Store or Google Play
- Click Skip from the tutorial screens
- Sign up in one of three ways:
- Click Facebook
- Click Google
- Input your email address and click continue
- Select Patron
- Click Agree and Continue
- Enter your name
- Upload your photo if not signed up via Facebook or Google
- Enter your City, State
- Add your password and confirm password
- Click Next Step
- Enter referral code (if applicable) and click Redeem or click Skip
- Input your favorite beverage from the drop down
- Write in your favorite bar
- Write in your Company Name
- Write in your Job Title
- Add your company website
- Write in your interests
- Click Register
Keep in mind that when you share something on your profile, the audience you choose can also see it in other places on BOTY, such as in Feed and search.
Some of the information on your BOTY profile will always be public. For example, your profile picture and name will always be public to make it easier for other users to identify you if they want to send you a follow request.
It’s important to create a good first impression with your customers. Choose the photos and information that you share here wisely. Make sure that the content that you share aligns with the social media rules of the establishment that you work for.
How do I turn my profile to private?
By default, all BOTY users will be able to see your profile. You can make your profile private so that only certain contacts you approve can see your profile. If your profile is set to private, only your approved contacts will see your Posts.
- Click on Menu in the upper left hand corner
- Select Settings
- Click Private