How to Send and Reply to Messages as an Establishment?
Messaging on BOTY starts when a user you follow sends you a message or you create a new message. Afterward, all messages that are related to that conversation will appear in the Messages section.
To send a new message from the marketing platform
- Login into your Dashboard
- Click on Contacts
- Select the contact you want to message
- Click on Message under their name
- Type in the message (up to 140 characters)
- Click Send
To send a new message from the mobile application
- Download and login to the BOTY mobile application: Google Play App Store
- Click on Profile in the upper right hand corner
- Click on Following and select any one of your followers
- Click on DM under the follower that you want to message
- Type your message and hit Send
To reply to an existing message from the mobile application
- Login to the BOTY mobile application
- Click Menu
- Click Messages
- Select the message you want to send a reply to
- Type the message that you want to send
- Hit Send
When you click on a message, you can view the conversation and also the following information:
- Whether or not the user belongs to a group that you’ve created. If the user is a part of a group, the group name will be listed.
- Followers profiles, including their profile image.
- The timeline of the conversation. If you’ve sent and replied to multiple messages from that particular follower, all of the previous messages times will be listed.